Law firm marketing is in a constant state of change. New methods for communicating with your clients are arising all the time. Social media is the latest trend and is critically important for some firms while almost irrelevant to others. Amongst all the change some things remain constant including the importance of client service and file velocity.
John Gray Marketing provides its retainer clients with direct insights into new developments in law firm marketing as well as education for those new to the area.
But if you’re not a client of ours but would like to learn more about law firm marketing we invite you to subscribe to our mailing list for the latest updates and you can click below for a selection of past articles. Or visit our blog for shorter, topical insights.
And if there is a topic you’re interested in or curious about please email John Gray, Senior Marketer.
You might also be interested in viewing the online seminar: “Law Firm Marketing: Social Networks” which discusses the pros, cons and potential uses for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for small to medium law and other professional services firms.
- LinkedIn Groups for Lawyers: A great source of leads
- Sponsorships: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Say Yes!
- 5 Tips For Better Management of Your Law Firms Charitable Gifts
- Sponsorships: Law Firm Marketing or Charitable Contributions?
- Five Networking Tips That Take 20 Minutes or Less a Week
- 5 Law Firm Marketing Shortcuts for 2013
- Healthy Marketing Habits for a Healthy Business
- 5 Tips for Effective Professional Profiles
- Beware believing in magic bullet marketing
- Too Shy to Market Yourself?
- File Velocity & the Client Experience
- Know your prospects..and give them the information they need
- I’m a litigator – Where are my clients?
- Fee Pressure – Holding the line
- A little time goes a long way
- We’re all “Great” – but who can add value?
- What is a firm brand? How do we identify ours?